I created this Pure Seeds Crackers recipe last week and so many of you asked to share it, so here it is! These delicious crunchy crackers are made of pure seeds, so they are GRAIN-FREE and GLUTEN-FREE. And they make a great snack. I hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 1 cup seed mix or 175g (50g linseed, 50g pumpkin, 50g sunflower 25g sesame)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds or 80g
- 1 tablespoon of nigella seeds
- 1 tablespoon of caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 cup or 240ml of water
- Preheat your oven at 170 C / 340 F.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together. Add the water and mix well. Let it sit for 15 minutes until the flax, chia, and water mix create a gel-like consistency.
- Spread the mixture over your baking tray lined with baking paper and make it about 4 to 5 mm thick. Don’t make them too thin or they won’t keep together.
- Bake for an hour, let them cool down, and break them into pieces with your hands. No need to be perfect, they look even cooler in irregular shapes!