- 1 cup seed mix or 175g (50g linseed, 50g pumpkin, 50g sunflower 25g sesame)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds or 80g
- 1 tablespoon of nigella seeds
- 1 tablespoon of caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 cup or 240ml of water
- Preheat your oven at 170 C / 340 F.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together. Add the water and mix well. Let it sit for 15 minutes until the flax, chia, and water mix create a gel-like consistency.
- Spread the mixture over your baking tray lined with baking paper and make it about 4 to 5 mm thick. Don’t make them too thin or they won’t keep together.
- Bake for an hour, let them cool down, and break them into pieces with your hands. No need to be perfect, they look even cooler in irregular shapes!