This recipe takes about 5 minutes to prepare and is so delicious. You can add olives, sun-dried tomatoes, or even anchovies if you like. These PALEO and KETO “bread” rolls can be enjoyed on their own for a protein-packed breakfast on the go or as little “bread” roll with your soup or any food.
- 4 eggs
- 50 g or 1/2 cup of ground almonds
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried chives
- Sprinkle of garlic granules to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven at 175C or 350F.
- Whisk the eggs and add the rest of the ingredients. Combine well. Transfer into a jug.
- Oil your muffin tray with olive. Pour the mixture in and bake at 175C or 350F for 25 minutes.
- The cooking time can vary depending on the oven. To make sure it is cooked through, insert a toothpick, and see if it comes out clean. If not, it needs cooking longer.
- *if you are allergic to nuts or prefer not to use almond flour (ground almonds) for any other reason, you can replace it with quinoa flour. 50 g or 1/2 cup of almond flour can be replaced with 30g or 1/2 cup of quinoa flour.