- 2 large bunches of fresh spinach
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 2 cups or 500ml of chicken or vegetable stock
- Wash the spinach, dice the onion, cut the zucchini in medium size pieces, peel and crush the garlic.
- In a large pan, sauté the onion and garlic in the olive oil with the salt and pepper for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the zucchini and sauté for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the roughly cut spinach and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Add the arrowroot powder and stir on medium heat still until all the vegetables are well coated.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Blend in a high power blender or food processor.
- Decorate with seeds or herbs. Serve and enjoy!