- 2 cod fillets (about 120g / 4.3 oz each)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 sprinkle of black pepper
- 1 sprinkle of sumac
- For The Broccoli:
- 450g or 1 pound of tender-stem broccoli/broccolini
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat your oven at 190 C / 380 F.
- Place the broccoli in a roasting dish with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil and sea salt to taste.
- Put it to bake in the over before the fish and bake to 15 minutes or until it looks a little burnt.
- Place the cod fillets in a roasting dish. Sprinkle the salt, pepper, and sumac on top. Add a good drizzle of olive oil. Bake for 10-13 minutes. Enjoy!
- PS: the nutritional advice is for the fish only.