- 1/3 cup or 200g of raw cashew nuts
- 9-12 medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1/4 cup or 40g of dark chocolate chips
- Sesame seeds to decorate
- Place the cashews and dates in your food processor. Start blending and add the tahini. Continue blending until it forms a paste that’s easy to roll. You might need to add dates (the number of dates needed depends on their consistency).
- Once the mix forms a nice paste, remove it from the food processor and fold in the chocolate chips, mixing by hand.
- Roll the paste into balls which you can then roll into the sesame seeds to decorate.
- Place in the fridge and enjoy anytime!
These energy balls keep better in the fridge up to 10 days and can be kept in the freezer up to 3 months.