A Conversation with Dr. Peter Hobeika: Healing Chronic Gut Issues and Lowering Cholesterol
Dr. Peter Hobeika, MD, is a physician that lives in New York. He healed his chronic gut issues and lowered his cholesterol by applying the Eat Burn Sleep lifestyle and joined me on Instagram to discuss his journey.
IN THIS VIDEO, WE WILL BE COVERING THE FOLLOWING:
- Dr. Peter Hobeika’s story of recurring diverticulitis.
- Why antibiotics do not help in the long run.
- What’s the connection between mental health and gut health?
- What’s the effect of lifestyle on inherited health issues?
- What are the easy changes anyone can implement to improve overall health?
I hope that you enjoy our conversation. You can follow me on Instagram here.
You may also be interested in reading these posts:
Side Effects of Antibiotics: Another Cause of IBD
Signs of Inflammation That May Surprise You
Why You Need to Know This if You Have Depression
I wish you good health and a lovely day.