Dr Dawn Sherling, MD on Eat Burn Sleep
Dr Dawn Harris Sherling, MD, FACP is an internal medicine physician and writer based in Florida. She is completing her book on common dietary misconceptions in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and she joined me for a live on Instagram to discuss the impact of food additives on gut health and to raise awareness about the quality of food we are eating.
IN THIS VIDEO, YOU WILL LEARN
- What is the biggest difference between the European and American diets
- How ultra-processed foods change the microbiome
- Why do you still gain weight no matter how much you diet and exercise when ingesting additives
- What are the simple solutions to the complex problems we are facing today
- What are the food additives that you should avoid and look out for on labels
Find out more about the Eat Burn Sleep’s low inflammation and gut health-focused lifestyle on the 6-week plan platform by clicking here.