Dr. Zara Jawad, MD is a GP and functional medicine physician based in London with a special interest in reproductive endocrinology and mental health. Just like me, her aim is to bridge the gap between modern medicine and functional medicine. She has applied Eat Burn Sleep methods as they pertain to clinical practice with several patients and herself included – this has shown excellent results.
Zara joined me on Instagram to talk about her experience on the plan, the importance of following an anti-inflammatory lifestyle, and to share her thoughts about the modern medical practice.
IN THIS VIDEO, WE WILL COVER
- What to do if you feel bad but your blood test results are normal?
- How the 6-week plan eased Zara’s migraines and gut issues.
- What’s the best way to boost your immune system?
- Why supplements are often ineffective?
- How to keep chronic diseases under control.
Click here to join the Eat Burn Sleep platform!